Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
redneck mudder
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for some trucks near us to help rut up some trails. 9 acres with 7 holes and a creek. It's still in the making so its not to extreme (yet).

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
:stupid

Post up and a time and date and I'm sure there could be a lot of us to get together and uh....help relocate some real estate.

·
Registered
35 Posts
put up time date and where at and it isn't a hop and skip to get there got a couple friends with trucks that would like to come if it is ok ?:rockon

·
redneck mudder
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's not quite ready yet. We have a few more trees to cut down and saw up. It rained here yesturday and we walked down there and it was very very swampy:chili: we wouldve already been playing but we had to cut the trail wider to get his truck down there. Btw: it's in Altamahaw!

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
i would be willing to make the drive up there to have somewhere to wheel with someone. i wanan meet yall anyway.

just let me know

·
tactical-mike
5,561 Posts
hey dixiemudder04 do you know a guy named timmy w. he goes down near there somewhere. im not going to say his lastname . but hes a big ford guy.
he told me i should come out sometime, but i havent called him in weeks.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
78broncoboy said:
i hope yall are doing alright dave. you know anything about dropping a ancient 33 gallon gas tank?
Yes. You need borrrow my cheap ass Harbor Freight transmission jack, it makes dropping the tank easy because it keeps you from having to balance it while dropping it. Between that and the impact wrench I had mine down in under 20 minutes. PM me and we'll work something out.

·
tactical-mike
5,561 Posts
hey , turns out i know this guy with the land that dixiemudder04 knows. i talked with him yesterday. they are still cutting trails. i gather there are some big holes cut out with a back-hoe. <<<did i spell that right? lol
also his neighbor has a truck on 39's he is sitting on 52 acres they are also cutting.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts