Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be relocating from DFW (TX, for ya'll not familiar) to the West Palm Beach area for work. Is anyone around that area? Where are the decent apartments? Where should we steer clear?
As an idea of what we're looking for. Safe, pet friendly (30lb dog), safe, as near as possible to either A) the water (DUH) or B) Okeechobee Blvd and Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. Currently I'm about 10 miles from work, but that equates to about 15 minutes during rush-hour. I'm in a 2/2 1000 sqft apartment paying about $800/mo.

I'm anticipating paying more for rent, but I can't get a good read on how much more. It looks like I can find similar rates to what I'm paying now in Greenacres off of Pine Ave at Chelsea Commons, but then I'm seeing as high as $2000+/mo for smaller apartments in West Palm Beach... Where should I really be looking to get the most bang for my buck?

Naturally, I will be making a trip out there prior to finalizing anything, but I'd like to do as much research as I can prior to the trip so I can make the most of the time spent there.

I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts or advice from anyone here.

Thanks.

·
Try it now!!
9,115 Posts
Check out Boynton to the south. I was born there, and grandma lived there until a few months ago. It was cow-farm and pasture until 8 year ago, and its blowing up. If you go a little west and get some property or a house, the development will reach it soon and the value should skyrocket.

IMO there is 0 chance of it being a bad investment in that area, from what I've noticed in the last 15 years. Good/bad economy, that area continuously blows up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts