Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone bored?

Jackass called the wrong # earlier and got ahold of my wife. Started demanding to know who he was talking to and cussed her out for "wasting" his minutes cause she would not tell him who she was...Kinda scared her the way he was demanding info and cursing at her... I called and asked to speak with a parent, he declined(can't say that I blame him for that) but again complained that I was wasting his minutes. He's a rude fowl mouthed little b^tch who needs a good whipping.....

So if anyones bored and wants to tell him he's an asshole his # is 405-***-****. :goodfinge

Thanks--Fog

<Mods>- If you feel this is not an appropriate use of the forum feel free to delete. I'll understand and won't whine about it. Just figured this was better than hunting him down and beating him--- Fog

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
A couple years ago, we kept getting these annoying "will you accept the charges" long distance calls. I'd say "no" and hang-up. Got tired of it, so one day I said yes. Heard a couple of girls giggle and a hang-up.

BUT I had their number on my next bill. :toothless Called their parents and told 'em I have a name and a number, so do something. :deal I'm pretty sure they got things straightened out! :twak The calls stopped.

·
I &#9829; TTB
4,273 Posts
Asshole didnt answer.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
hmm...i called and some old woman answered the phone....guess he lives with his parents or it was his moms phone

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
just called him and it said the wireless customer is unavailable before it even rang. so he turned his phone off.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
lets send him text messages via cellone.com or other sources

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the assist everyone... But I edited out the number, since some people were getting an elderly lady on thier calls. I can't see any reason to possibly harrass some old lady for thier son/grandson's actions. And yes David it was all over a miss dailed number. The prick somehow dialed my wife and got all stupid and rude cause HE dialed the wrong number... Was really out of line but I would still feel bad if everyone was jacking around with someone who was not involved.

Thanks again everyone.....

Fog

·
I &#9829; TTB
4,273 Posts
Reminds me of my buddy... His mom called his house from Cali... He tried to call her back at the number from the caller id but every time he did, he got some dude and his g/f, they got pissed and called us back.... after awhile we realized that when you try to recall a number off his caller id it doesn't dial the area code.... haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts