Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around for prices on body mounts last night and came across the Parts America website. Just for the heck of it I looked to see if they had the Rancho lift I am wanting, since they do Rancho shocks. Low and behold, they had it, and for a dang good price.

Rancho system with ERAs and AALs...$777. Not bad at all.

So has anyone bought a lift from any of these places? I have done plenty of business with them, just never thought of them when it came to this.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I frequent the local Checkers since I know the manager and she's knowledgeable. I've bought struts/shocks for various projects and when I returned a 6 month old leaking strut for replacement....no questions asked: just great service.

Checkers also gives a public service discount for those who are FF/PO/military.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I frequent the local Checkers since I know the manager and she's knowledgeable. I've bought struts/shocks for various projects and when I returned a 6 month old leaking strut for replacement....no questions asked: just great service.

Checkers also gives a public service discount for those who are FF/PO/military.
Thats a great point. I forgot about the public safety discount. Although they couldnt give it to me when I bought that Optima red top last week.:banghead

And yeah, I wish you could edit titles. Maybe a mod could take care of that?:beer

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
A Rancho lift is a Rancho lift right? Who cares where it comes from if you can get a nice price like that. Does it come with shocks?

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
A Rancho lift is a Rancho lift right? Who cares where it comes from if you can get a nice price like that. Does it come with shocks?
:stupid just because you buy it from a parts chain store is not going to change to quality of the lift.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No it doesnt. Even if I got the nicest shocks they offer I would still be under 1200 for the whole kit with shocks.
:stupid just because you buy it from a parts chain store is not going to change to quality of the lift.
Yeah I know, I was just wondering if anyone had dealt with them on stuff like this before.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think my local napa and autozones offer a 10% off for military as well. Most places do if you ask them.
-Justin

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Bump

Got a link for that lift? My buddy is looking to a 4" Rancho lift with ERAa. I found one on there, but it was +$1k.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts