·
Registered
432 Posts
Im in virginia about a half hour from NC

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we are from fairview n.c. It's about 20 min. outside of asheville. I think it's about 45 min. from cherokee n.c. Do any of you know if there are any trails close where we could all get together- other than Tellico? :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
cherokee237 said:
Do any of you know if there are any trails close where we could all get together- other than Tellico? :)
Only if you want to ride quads....LOL That's a big problem with NC, most of the ORV areas are for quads and dirtbikes. You're close to Wayehutta which has some really nice trails but nothing for 4x4's. Brown Mountain has some great trails...but I haven't gotten any info about taking 4x4's there. Last time I checked it was only for ATV's. I think the only ORV areas in NC that cater to 4x4's are Telico, Uwharrie, and Croatan.

Now if somebody has some trails on private land that they own...it's a different story :thumbup

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I live in Charlotte my grandparents actualy live at uwharrie which is where i was about to mention but i havent gotten a chance to go wheelin out there yet but i expect to go soon :thumbup

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Maybe I might see you up there....I doubt it though. The damn rains sorta hampers things with the truck. :mad: Idk if I'll have it together by then.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm pretty close. l think? Does jACTIONville count. Everyone in Dixie chapter check out thread "VA/NC meet and greet" Lets do it!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts