1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
0 Posts
Im more of a boob fan,

looks like she got skipped by the tit-fairy during puberty

·
Registered
897 Posts
See, I dont know.. She's cute. Kinda girl next door hot. I mean she's not SI swimsute hot!!!, but for a "normal" girl, ya shes cute. Id hit it BIG time though!!!!

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
See, I dont know.. She's cute. Kinda girl next door hot. I mean she's not SI swimsute hot!!!, but for a "normal" girl, ya shes cute. Id hit it BIG time though!!!!
:stupid I'd hit it.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Im more of a boob fan,

looks like she got skipped by the tit-fairy during puberty
She's a card carrying member of the Ittie Bittie Tittie Committee.
I don't think she is remotely attractive, so yea, not good.
I's with you stang. I don't understand why so many people have deemed her hot. I've can't really see it.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I think she has a few cute shots there, but she doesn't have the expressive "range" to pull of the attempts at "smokin hot" shots.

My Favorites:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
ehh, too square jawed for me. not bad looking by any means, just not anything i'd go out of my way to have a chance to do. . .

Justin

·
Registered
214 Posts
Not my taste, but I think she looks pretty good these pics. She needs a little more meat on her, I'd still pee in her butt if she wanted me to.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I've never like her. She ain't that good lookin and shes a bitch too. Plus she is the most over rated driver in all forms of racing. She really sucks but because of who she is everyone thinks shes the greatest.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'd skullfugg her eyeballs out and then PIITB....:toothless

1 - 20 of 40 Posts