Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· hates EVERYTHING!
11,883 Posts
Damager said:
and broncos don't have rust problems? :shrug
Not as bad as the chevy's do in area's without snow, or beaches...theres ton more rusty chebby's out here, and I have only the little "bubble" rust on my '95, none on my '94, and little "bubble" rust around the rain gutters and the bottom of my door on the Impala )I know it's a chebby too, but the rust problem seems to have appeared in the mid 70's from looking at the local rigs)....:shrug There are a double handfull of chebby trucks up and down the road I live on that are ate up with it....

· Living in Obscurity
1,893 Posts
Damager said:
and broncos don't have rust problems? :shrug
Let me help you out Damager, cause obviously you just overlooked my entire post.

I know everyone has rust problems eventually, but I thought they were worse then most.
Thanks Blaze,

Anyways, I'm not speaking from experience, I've just heard that the K5's had a lot of rust problems, if I'm wrong, I'm not worried, I'm not a student of the K5.:goodfinge

· The Anti Yam!
22,706 Posts
LargeCar said:
How about that Skyjacker Superrunner steering, is that a fairly easy mod seeing as though i have a skyjacker lift???
You may mean Superlift Superrunner steering.

I dont think Skyjacker makes one

· scrounger extrordinaire
4,909 Posts
you could always get a good set of street tires on a second set of rims. that way you dont bald out your high dollar tires tooling around town. i wont run my 39s or 42s around town too much unless im going wheeling or pimping... i have the cheap military 36s goodyears on now. its got 4" and runs ok, its bumpy, its a truck. BFG makes 37s dont they? AXE

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.