Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Traffic ticket I just recently got says that i have one. Is it one of those hybrid thingies that uses ford parts crossed with chebbie parts?:goodfinge

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
The cop just knows your deep secret that you downgraded your drive train to chevy parts:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Isn't the the pet name the Ford Exploder... I mean Explorer? :toothless

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Just contest the ticket. Tell them that if the officer wasn't observant to get the make of the vehicle right when it's sitting right in front of him, then he probably isn't observant enought to ensure that he properly observed your violation.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Yep, looks like u be gettin' off this one !

Similar thing happened 26 years ago when a cop wrote my Plymouth up as a Ford.

I did not fight the minor ticket as she had just dropped it from something far more major and she was a local cop.

If you're going to contest it get some para-legal help or a lawyer if you can afford it.

Sixlitre

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
fight it now. he wrote down the wrong car, so technically you're in the clear. you can easily prove that your truck is a BRONCO, not a blazer. i had a similar thing happen to me. cop wrote down everything right, except the year was wrong. so i got off

·
Registered
50 Posts
cops around my area (state troppers) are @$$holes. they bust EVERYONE if they think they are doing something wrong. even in legal offroading areas, they try to bust us but they can't get back into the woods cuz their SUVs don't have the clearence that our trucks do. but during the summer, they don't even try to pull us over cuz that's when all the big mud trucks come out and play.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
'round here he could have written it as a Lamborghini as long as he had your plate number and driver's license number, you'd be payin' it...

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Cop was a brain surgeon?

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
willjones4 said:
'round here he could have written it as a Lamborghini as long as he had your plate number and driver's license number, you'd be payin' it...
i've tried to fight that way and didn't work for me either... maybe if i knew what i was actually doing it woulda worked

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,142 Posts
If the ticket don't fit... you must aquit! :goodfinge NOT!

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
GHOSTRIDER said:
Cop was a brain surgeon?
No ,probably blond & female.:goodfinge

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
The owner of the campground i camp at in the summer had the audacity to call my Bronco a "Jimmy".....used like "I saw you pull in, in the Jimmy".......i threatened to beat her until she understood it was a Bronco.

And like will said......no matter make or model, round here, if he got the plate right that's all that counts.

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,420 Posts
You should still try and fight it. Even if you lose you won't pay anymore than if you'd have just payed without challenging it(well from my experience anyway).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts