Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a place right here in town by me, that carry's Old Ford Parts, its called " MAC'S Antique Auto Parts ", a good sized place, they just expanded and moved. I thought they just dealt with old car parts, but I was bored and looked them up on line, turns out they carry all kinds of parts for our Bronco's and 73-79 F series 100-350 trucks, trim. door panels, patch panels, seals, all kinds of stuff that I did not know they had and their prices are not bad at all, here is there web site. www.macsautoparts.com they have free catalogs, I went out and picked up one yesterday. I will be ordering from them and I just wanted to pass them on to you guys, if anyone has ordered from other places, please check this place out and let me know how they compare in price's, I guess they would probably be cheaper for me, just for the reason I wont have to pay shipping, I can go right there and pick up my stuff..Thanks for reading.. Have a good day.....Rick.....Salt-Man :rockon

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
never heard of them. then again I doubt they have replacement tubes for my cage. :toothless

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeh I've bought from Mac's before I new about Lmc and some of the other places .They seem to about the same as far as prices.

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWEET!! Thanks Guys, Yea I just remembered about them and they are right here in town, but like I said , I thought they only handled old cars?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts