Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There never seems to be that many people from Ohio on any truck forums.

Just give a hoot n' holler.

I'm from southernish Ohio area, Richmondale, Londondarry, Chillicothe.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, there's 3. More then most forums.

I got an engine from a guy in Yellow Springs a couple weeks back. He says that nearly everyone there(with a truck) goes wheelin' about every weekend. Tons of places to go there too, but I think most of it is private property.

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
Attica here, spent last weekend at Lake Hope . . . catching up with the wife though cause I've been deployed the last year. Look for a meet n greet at my place in the spring hopefully, just a gathering and eatin' thing not wheeling so everyone can attend n such.

·
Trying to finish it
1,355 Posts
Ravenna, Kent area here. still working on the bucking bronco. maybe by late spring she'll be done. look for me at Yankee Lake. Ox Roast and Randolph Fair (those two are trctor pulls)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Akron area here...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ashland. though I'm not sure if I count yet, my bronco is still sitting at the dealership waiting for me to buy it. here's hoping it waits for me for a few more days

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I played a show in Cincinnati friday at Dirty Jack's and on my way back to Chillicothe I saw a white post-'92 Bronco with a solid axle in front. I think it had a brush guard on the front and it had light on the guard with yellow covers. Left side of the rear bumper was bent up.

Anyone here?

1 - 20 of 211 Posts