Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated... anyone have a C4 or C6 they want to get rid of? I'm going to learn how to rebuild an autobox, so I need something to rebuild. The cheaper the better!

·
Registered
60 Posts
How about a C-6 for $100.00...It is out of a 1984 Bronco and I am switching to a 4 speed set up. Don't really know the details on the tranny as I bought the Bronco for parts and it has been sitting since 1995.

BroncoBubba
Saginaw

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll consider that and let you know if nothing else comes up a tad cheaper. :)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd be shocked if that wound up being less than $100... but for shits and giggles, what would shipping to 76148 be?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
BroncoXpense said:
How about a C-6 for $100.00...It is out of a 1984 Bronco and I am switching to a 4 speed set up. Don't really know the details on the tranny as I bought the Bronco for parts and it has been sitting since 1995.

BroncoBubba
Saginaw
I may be interested in it. I'm in Lancaster, just south of Dallas. Where in Ft. Worth are you located?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fordman75 said:
You were close shipping would be $55.00. Oh well it was worth a shot.
Yeah, if we were closer I'd be all over that! Anyone else?

Ed and BroncoXpense, would you please go to PMing? Yes, I am a hypocritical threadjacker :toothless

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have a c-6 out of a 1979 ill sell for $50+ shipping im in st.louis i dont know how much this thing weights so i can give a quote just this secound but im in st.louis missour 63114 if you want to look into shipping pm me if you have any more questions thanks stuart

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you can get it shipped to a residential in 76148 for less than $50 I'd be shocked. Why can't the $50 deals be closer? :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts