Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a used MIG welder. Either a very big 110v or a small to medium 220v. Must be working condition and have all the gas regulators. Any one in San Diego or surrounding areas that have a welder that wants a new home?

·
Registered
75 Posts
How much are you looking to spend a buddy of mine is selling a horbart handler 125 its a mig with flux core he doesnt use gas but has where you can put in the gauges for gas,also a lincoln with gas attachments but that also has flux in it right now.Both welders are 110 .Let me know and ill find out what he is selling them for.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I got second dibs if XLT cant get 1. We both need more specs on the welders, or at least full make and model number so we can look them up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
1)Horbart Handler 135 110v accepts both Innershield .024-.035 wire,has ports on back for gas to be hooked up.Has no gauges or hoses included. 2) Lincoln hd3500 alos 110v same specs as above but has gauges and hoses for gas.He wants 300-350 for the lincoln cause its almost brand new he paid 500 at home depot,and he wants 200-250 for the hobart.The hobart was just serviced and has a new gun.Ive been using the horbart to build a golf cart and it does great with 1/8-1/4 plate. Another buddy has a lincoln welder not sure of the model i can find out he wants 200 but its kinda ugly but works awesome its also a 110v flux only does not accept gas.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I definately want something that has the gas parts. It's way cleaner for the times I will be doing body work.

·
Registered
75 Posts
San diego california 92019 I looked up all the welders on ebay to day and they are selling for alot more than what he wants but i have no idea what shipping would cost there not the lightest.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Talking with people the hobart is the more powerful welder of the 2 it doesnt have the gauges and hoses but the can be purchased in a bundle pack at home depot for like 100 bucks.It welds fine with out gas and isnt that much extra cleanup

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
shipping is usually around $50, according to every site i been to that didn't do free shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts