Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the oil pump solves my oil pressure issues, and I get the death wobble taken care of, I want the green machine to be in pismo. But since i havent driven it more then 5 miles on the freeway since i got it home, i dont feel right driving it down there, plus it may not be registered by then.

SOOOOO

Does anyone have, or know of a trailer i could use, I will gladly pay to use it.

Thanks all.

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
United Rentals here in SoCal has a car hauler for $75 a day that can hold 7900lbs....just a thought!!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
United Rentals, cool, i check em out. I know Uhaul rents trailers but not for vehicles this size (though it can be done, i dont want to loose my deposit)

any idea on the cost, im going to need it for 4 days.

·
OMG its almost a
1,367 Posts
Well they quoted me $75 for each 24 hour period but I told them I only needed it for one day. You may be able to get a deal with them if you need it for longer.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Well they quoted me $75 for each 24 hour period but I told them I only needed it for one day. You may be able to get a deal with them if you need it for longer.
Where are they located?

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Where are they located?

EDIT:

Duh.. website.. locator.. found one in Corona..

·
Registered
24 Posts
There are a couple guys with large car trailers at my work (Livermore Airport). I'll ask when I go in tomorrow and will try to hook you up.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP, anyone else, ive got the bronco pretty much ready to go and can use a trailer still.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats my last resort. I may have a line on one in Boulder creek, 1 to 1hr 10 minutes one way to get it, but its worth it.

Ill find out today if its big enough

So the Uhaul will haul a bronco no prob, ive got some 31in rollers so thats not a problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts