Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
College User
2,015 Posts
Yea they are on like tractors and such or would fit a 16 beadlock but not recommended.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
you can do anything if you set your mind to it. its an ag size tire but you should be able to get a rim you can use. bobcats use 8 lug rims, i have seen trucks running tractor tires. id go 16" dual beadlocks & see what happens

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I'd be carefull if I was you. Don't just go for it. ONLY use the tires on the rims for which they were designed. If it says use on a 16.1in rim, use it on a 16.1in rim. Otherwise you could get hurt worse than you think. I saw a safety video once of I think it was a 16in tire mounted on a 16.5 rim. Blew the whole damn thing right off the tire machine.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
it would be easier to get a 16.1" rim, knock the center out of it, and weld in a center with the bolt pattern you want.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
yep. get 16.1's & recenter. firestone says so too. there are threads on pirate about beadlocks for this rim size, so its do-able. maybe the guy your getting them from can lead you to some rims??

·
My Ass Is A...
986 Posts
FoMoCoPower said:
Ever hear of 16.1" rims? Anyone,found some huge tires,but there for 16.1`s?!?!?
the .1 is the ag or industrial tire specification...they fit on 16" rims...my terra tires are 31x15.5x16.1:thumbup

Reminder...these are non-DOT rated when they have the .1 identifier

VVVVVVVVVVV Here is a set VVVVVVVVVVV

Attachments

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
nice stuff. i know there are some cool treads available too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts