Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The company I work for (Holcim, US) is opening a new cement plant in Missouri, and just advertised that we get double bonuses for referrals of grade 40 or above new hires (managers/engineers/chemists).

Anyone interested can look at http://www.holcim.us and click on the Ste. Genevieve link, then Job Opportunities, then Managers.

I'd like to get the referrals, but I'd also like to hook Bronco people up with jobs. Let me know if you find a fit, and we can work on the referral part of it, if you like.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Damn thats down teh road.... too bad I aint got a degree.....

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have non-degree positions opening, too, I'm pretty sure, they're just hiring the managers now. (I don't have a degree, either.)

For Michigan, yes, there are openings here, too. Go to http://www.holcim.us, click on People and Jobs, Job Openings, then sort by location. Looks like we have about 12 openings in Michigan right now. (I get referral bonuses for those as well, just not double like in Missouri.)

With no experience at all, you might be looking for a plant job. Those openings aren't on the website, you'd probably want to apply directly for that. I don't know a contact for that, but I can find one if you're still interested.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Do you guys just produce cement? whats the starting pay? I just got laid off so im back on the hunt.. i am interested if you could find out

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
what he said, whats the "about" starting pay on plant job? and where would I beable to find the exact location, or address? I looked on there website but never found a Missouri addy.

do you know when there opening down here?

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have any idea what the starting pay would be. I actually work in IT, running the computers that keep track of the cement we make and who we sell it to and such.

If you go to the site, and click on Ste. Genevieve, the address and phone numbers are on the right side.

Ste. Genevieve Plant
2942 US Hwy 61
Bloomsdale, MO 63627
United States

Phone 636-524-8170
Fax 636-524-8140

That plant won't open until 2009, but they're hiring managers and such now. I don't know when they would begin hiring plant workers.

In Michigan, the corporate number is 734-529-2411, and they should be able to direct you to HR for the plant. I don't know for certain that there are plant positions open, I only know about the stuff that's on the website.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I friend of mine applied for a job there, you have to apply at Workforce employment solutions, they have an office in Cape girardeau, dont know where else, but they are hadling the hiring for Holcim.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts