Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out here in nyc or long island with a pickup truck, a set of tools, and more knowelegdeable than me on pulling parts from a doner vehicle wanna help me out?... long story that involves me needing both a front ttb set up and a rear axle... could make it worth ur while...

·
Registered
473 Posts
anyone out here in nyc or long island with a pickup truck, a set of tools, and more knowelegdeable than me on pulling parts from a doner vehicle wanna help me out?... long story that involves me needing both a front ttb set up and a rear axle... could make it worth ur while...
what year / color interior? looking for clean grey side panels and dash pad.

·
Registered
672 Posts
i got the tools and the knowlege but i dont have a pickup but i got a bronco:toothless

it depends when u would want to do it... but im shore i could help :thumbup

·
Registered
529 Posts
i gota pick up but im not too knowledgable about that stuff

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the responses guys.. but change of plans and lack of fundage is gonna cause me to part out mine... look for it goin up soon...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a 92 xlt with a 351, 4eod lifted 6 inches on 35 bfg ats with aluminium rims...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i really dont want to... i just dont have the money to fix it right now.. it sucks to be me...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hah small world... where in rockaway did ya grow up... havent done anything with her yet... im still bumming... i dont even have a place to part it out...

·
Registered
469 Posts
hey man dont give up! i can get you the ttb and rearend cheap if you wanna go that route! i work at a jy in the bx and drive from the bx to east li every weekend, sometimes at my moms in queens. anyway lemme know whats up

John

1 - 17 of 17 Posts