Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all anyone in San Diego go out to superstition or occatillo to wheel/camp/dirt bike?
I just got my 6th bronco but been 7 yrs since my last will be up and running beginning of December I hope but have a z71 with fabtec and crf 450r untill then I usually take the wife and dogs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey man, been looking for other people around SD to get out there wheelin with, it'd be awesome if we could get a few more broncos together, for some meetups or something!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im in SD (clairemont), I LOVE bikes at superstition, and only wheeled there once and it was fun. Going to Corral Canyon on thursday 10/14, to ride and camp. Would love to get a meet going!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am in SD as well and my bronco is currently at the shop to be painted. Once it is done I need to drop it off at my mechanic to get the supercharger checked then I should be all set. I am in the North county.

·
Registered
1 Posts
  • I'm down here in El Cajon area with a 4 door. Just got done with an 05+ swap and want to do a lil bit of wheeling, maybe some camping too! I've only been out to Ocotillo with TDS, that was pretty neat

·
Registered
1995 EB Bronco 5.8L 351 W. E4OD Electric transfercase (can’t remember desig), manual hubs.
7 Posts
I’m also in SD, Point Loma area! A meet would be awesome!

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,390 Posts
Stay 6 ft apart! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts