Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive tried taking them off before but it seemed like a pain. i got new headlights, corners and signals for my bronco and was wondering how to take off the old ones and put the new ones in. thanks! if anybody local knows how to i will throw some cash for the install, thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts
ive tried taking them off before but it seemed like a pain. i got new headlights, corners and signals for my bronco and was wondering how to take off the old ones and put the new ones in. thanks! if anybody local knows how to i will throw some cash for the install, thanks!
Sorry, I dont know either...I just got my new headlights in and could use this info as well. :popc1:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
once you figure it out, its a piece of cake. good vid for people who never did it before

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I went to a pick n pull and took them off a f150 there to learn how to remove them. I also took the trim to paint black along with the grill for mine when I replace my headlights.
i was gonna do that but with no fan and the heat here it would have been a pain in the ass. someone also mentioned using a little pick tool to pull those clips out too.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
you using the pick tool route would be alot harder.
i managed to do it with these little hooks i bent out of wire before i figured out that i could use the snap ring pliers. it was much more difficult. i ended up leaving out how to do that since you can get those same snap ring pliers from HF for like 8$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts