Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Never seen it before but I live in Phx... and that cage is shit theres no triangulation at all. It looks pretty good though:thumbup

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
84x4bronco said:
see it all the time. sounds mean, but they did a shit job on the cage. that and the fact that it hasnt ever touched dirt. if thats what your buddy wants, then its a great truck.
Ya, he saw the cage. He was just wondering if anyone had seen it in person to see if the rest of the work was the same or if it was done right.

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
I think SDHQ Did the work on it Ive seen it in the parking lot. But like clint said I dont think its touched dirt.

If you want I work in chandler I can shoot over and look at it this weekend.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats cool. Thanks anyways for the offer. I think he is going to watch the bidding and when it gets closer he will just fly down there so he can drive it. Thanks again 1clean5.8.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
I think SDHQ Did the work on it Ive seen it in the parking lot. But like clint said I dont think its touched dirt.

If you want I work in chandler I can shoot over and look at it this weekend.
Yes your correct. The owner of SDHQ used to live right behind me before I moved. They make trucks look really good, but I dont think any of them have even got dirty. They are made for looks and thats it. Personally I never deal with SDHQ, seen too many of their trucks and know how they build them.:wacko

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
84x4bronco said:
and if you knew anything about sdhq offroad, you'd know that sdhq doesnt win jack shit in competitions, and they are overpriced.

as far as the truck goes, i see it a lot, so i know its driveable.
couldnt have said it any beter myslef.

·
Registered
959 Posts
it sounds kind of fishy because it says its a night bronco yet there is no proof for it like the dash emblem or the body decals. dont know if there is a way to check throguh vin but if he wants it becasue its a night he should look into it.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts