Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have a weird schedule but I was wondering if anyone's interested in a mid-week run on 1/25 or 1/26 about noonish?

I have a friend from D.C. in town and wanted to take him out in the desert and show him what wheelin' is all about. So if anyone with a "normal" work schedule is "feelin' sick" next week and want's to do a run let me know.

If Dustin's up for it I'd like to run Terminator but if not I'm thinking Woodpercker.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
your just weird period! :goodfinge

I would buuuuut I do have to work like a normal person. and since this is a new job of only 5weeks now I dont get sick time or vacy time yet, got to wait a year! which means this years moab or wherever trip is off for me too. right no wI really cant afford to take a day off unpaid, I need every cent i can get right now to catch back up from having nojob/shitty job the past few months.

altho terminator does sounds fun!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Just pick me up on your way out there. I'm always ready for wheelin

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ToddACimer said:
Just pick me up on your way out there. I'm always ready for wheelin
I only have 2 seats and my buddy from out of town's in the 2nd one. Sorry.

84x4bronco said:
would you settle for 2:30 or 3? i know its a little late, but its the bast i can do. i'll try for a day off though.
That's way to late. I'm not a night wheeler.

Have you taken your chunk apart yet?

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
I'm gonna check the schedule, if i go, it'll be shotgun with my buddy in his YJ, If he's off that day, we're in, if not, you're a weirdo who wheels in the middle of the week.

Yeller

·
Bitchin.
1,872 Posts
more than likely i can get off early. i busted ass this week, and my boss is a rewarding kind of guy, so i should be able.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts