Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Very clean car. Not interested in buying it, but just curious.

Has it ever been restored? Is that trans original? Is it all numbers matching? That is a good lookin coupe, the 67/68 are the best coupes IMO..but 65 ain't too bad either ;)
 

·
o[|||]o
Joined
·
11,146 Posts
Sharp stang... wish I had the $$ :cry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
50Gunner said:
Very clean car. Not interested in buying it, but just curious.

Has it ever been restored? Is that trans original? Is it all numbers matching? That is a good lookin coupe, the 67/68 are the best coupes IMO..but 65 ain't too bad either ;)
Never been restored. I don't know on the engine and tranny, but a presume they are original.
 

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
Joined
·
15,074 Posts
Nice ride..someone is going to get great project car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you guys think it's worth $5500? I had it for sale locally for $6000, but just got a lot of tire kickers.
 

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
Joined
·
15,074 Posts
The fact you had a lot of tire kickers isn't unusual especially when selling a classic, people just like to come waste your time looking at them. But it may be an indication that the price was a little high. I would check out some of the Mustang boards and see what they're going for. That would probably give you a better indication.
 

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
Joined
·
2,442 Posts


I like how you snuck in a picture of the CJ in the background. Sneaky sneaky sneaky, sorry I can't buy your car, I've got a CJ project too.
Yeller
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,590 Posts
It appears to be worth the asking price. I think it should sell and if it doesn't it just could be because of the holidays just passing. Spring time it will sell for that price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RTM said:
It appears to be worth the asking price. I think it should sell and if it doesn't it just could be because of the holidays just passing. Spring time it will sell for that price.
My reserve is only $3000.00
Old yeller, I didn't try to sneak it in there, I just got to much junk in the yard.:toothless
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,693 Posts
Oww! That pic brings back memories. I had a 69 coup though. I like them better than the fastbacks.
 

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Joined
·
36,517 Posts
Trade ya my new Yota? :shrug (new to me, that is)


Seriously though... sure wish I could drive a stick. :banghead
I'd love to have that for my daily driver! :thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,613 Posts
very nice Mustang! Your Reserve is excellent, if I had the cash, I'd offer it instantly! The other issue for me is, the distance. To get that shipped to here (NJ) would be close to, if not over, $1k...

How long have you owned it?

Any frame rust/rot? How are the front frame rails, floor pans, torque boxes, rear spring shackles and the trunk pan?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cobra Jet said:
very nice Mustang! Your Reserve is excellent, if I had the cash, I'd offer it instantly! The other issue for me is, the distance. To get that shipped to here (NJ) would be close to, if not over, $1k...

How long have you owned it?

Any frame rust/rot? How are the front frame rails, floor pans, torque boxes, rear spring shackles and the trunk pan?
It cost $700 to ship a '53 F-100 from my front yard to New Jersey. Contact ebayer Nobshere if you need a reference, He's in Jersey.
The only rust I know of on this car is the battery tray ($30 on ebay). The pans were rusty, but the p.o. replaced them. I've only owned it for a few months, I just don't like driving a car anymore. Some guy in Wichita wants to come look at it asap, he wants to buy it "off" ebay. Sooner the better, I'm ready to buy some parts!!!:thumbup
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top