Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea i am thinking of getting a new hairstyle but i don't have a clue on what to get!?!

right now i got a mullet so i figured it is time to try something new.

SO any tips??

i welcome all tips, even the funny ones.
But perfer the serious one more.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Cody said:
Yea i am thinking of getting a new hairstyle but i don't have a clue on what to get!?!

right now i got a mullet so i figured it is time to try something new.

SO any tips??

i welcome all tips, even the funny ones.
But perfer the serious one more.
Not right off the top of my head . But I'll bet this thread goes in a few different places.

Sure .

I'll help:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nothing wrong with david bowie.

I like some of his music. and the movie labyrinth!!!

but keep them coming.

yea i am thinking it will go in diffrent direction but it will give me ideas non the less.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Personally I like mullets. I had a mullet up until several years ago. Now I buzz my head because I'm too lazy to comb my hair. Plus I don't have to worry about hat head when it is this short.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
if yo go to a decent barber shop they will have a poster on the wall that has 25 or 30 different cuts. you can look at those and see what you want.

i like high and tight personally. i dont and havent ever had long hair, i prefer to go the short and clean cut route myself, but to each his own.

make sure you go to a proper barber though, if you go to someplace that cuts ladies hair you might wind up all cutesy and crap. and besides a proper barber will give you a good shave while he is at it, and you will spend half what you at a salon.
my barber charges me 12 for a cut and shave.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
After 15 years of having that stylish mullet, why change now? :shrug

Heres a few suggestions...

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
I've always wanted to try the bald look, the problem is i have hit my head on so much shit over the years my skull is all warped and bumpy

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Before you lose the length, you might want to consider this style.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Should grown men even be discussing hairstyles?

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
cnelson said:
Should grown men even be discussing hairstyles?
No! Because before you know it we are discussing the latest styles of clothing
trying to decide what shade of fuchsia to paint our den plus knowing what fuchsia is,
quickly followed by a lisp and a slight bounce in our step.
now how about that hockey game, fellas?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
why not talk about hairstyle?? you homophobiic?? lol scared you might be gay lol!!!

either way got some ideas but i am going to wait to get my haircut closer to spring break.

i thought of the skin head but like rob i been dropped to many time, i had a knife hit me square in the middle of my head as a kid. so yea it won't be pretty.
but when i go to the barber shop i will have a head full of hair, i mean to the point that i haven't shaven since 5 days ago and it is getting thick too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts