Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about going with some headlight covers? I like this darkened headlight look that I have without the H/L's in

I just want some of those smoked Plexiglas covers I have seen in the past, I can get some smoked Plexiglas and cut my own cheap enough but I thought I might save my self some headaches and get some pre-made ones? any ideas??..Rick

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
LMC has em for the 78-79 headlight doors but not for the older grills

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
8,327 Posts
Yeap but if you do make them use lexan and not plexi, lexan won't crack as easy.
Also you can get lexan paint and most Hobby stores that carry RC cars, they have a smoked and a black and a lot of other colors.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats what I have on mine. For yours I bet you could just get the 78/79 ones, cut them to size and use the clips and rubber trim they come with.
I was thinking about that? I have a set of 78 headlight trim rings and they dont look much different in size and shape, I am going to check into this further
good ideas with the lexan too, I'll also keep that in mind, Thanks

·
Registered
533 Posts
i loved head light covers. i have made head light covers to fit an 84 irac camaro, with fog lights, 84 exp, 85 buick lesaber, and so on. those are weird cars. don't spend the money for lexan. i like gts. cut them down.you get the clips. double sided sticky tape, and a Velcro strip. i have cut plexaglass down, and used window tent. the marker lights/blinkers i would use smoked gts paint. tented paint.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.