Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anyone around here that has a Bronco.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,535 Posts
In Spokane... nowhere near there. :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I live in Pullman. I see broncos all over the place around town. I have an 86 bronco XLT dark blue with grey stripe down the side and bright blue stripe between the grey and dark blue. I was the only one around town that still had running boards on it but I resolved that problem earlier this week. Anyhow, I'm here. What's up?

·
Super Moderator
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pantsman said:
I live in Pullman. I see broncos all over the place around town. I have an 86 bronco XLT dark blue with grey stripe down the side and bright blue stripe between the grey and dark blue. I was the only one around town that still had running boards on it but I resolved that problem earlier this week. Anyhow, I'm here. What's up?
How's it going? Wow, someone actually close. There's a lot of Broncos around, but most of them look like casual drivers and don't seem to be anyone from the forums.
If you ever see mine around town (and sometimes in Pullman), you'll be able to pick it out really easily. Red body, red top, with a 4 inch wide white stripe down the side. (Check out my garage pics.)
Just looking for people that might know some places to go play around and off-road. Everything around Moscow is so privately owned that it's rediculous. That, and any promising dirt road is usually gated. :twak

·
Registered
7 Posts
Try the road to Mica mountain. There is a small play area by the old mine site at the top. The road past the mine site is a challenge after you get about a foot of snow on it. It does get very tight toward the end.

Elk river can be fun if you hunt around.

Shoot me a PM if you want more details....overall wheeling in that area is rare.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got one for sale

I live in pullman and have an 83 that Iam trying to sell, I started high but you never know. There are several running around town at this point

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got one for sale

I live in pullman and have an 83 that Iam trying to sell, I started high but you never know. There are several running around town at this point Like your user name since thats how I got mine, from our abandon auction.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm in moscow with a green and baige '95, or a blue and white crew cab f250, or even a pos gas getter.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
:stupid What a way to resurrect a thread.... :toothless

·
Registered
39 Posts
I haven't been there in a few years but Moscow mountain used to be a great place to go wheelin'. You HAD to go wheelin just to get to the top where the mushrooms were growing! You may have to sneek in from the Viola side though. There were getting to be a lot of bunny huggers on the front side.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You HAD to go wheelin just to get to the top where the mushrooms were growing! You may have to sneek in from the Viola side though. There were getting to be a lot of bunny huggers on the front side.
Which hill(s)? What kind of mushrooms?
And bunny huggers there? Really?!? :shocked

BTW, I used to live there (Albion) for a while. Ex is still there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Morel mushrooms, Brain mushrooms, and Coral Mushrooms. You can get up there from Troy, Viola, or Moscow. One of them is so steep that I had to push to keep my feet on the floorboards. My ol' 72 didn't sweat it though. Although my wife was a little squirrly by the time we reached the top!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts