Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any of you have mounted a Corbeau Baja ss seat in your 78/79 Bronco?? Im installing a set in mine & thought I could make some sliders I had work but they wont... Corbeau wants $94 per side for mounts for the 78/79 Bronco...

Any pix or ideas???

·
Registered
147 Posts
I used the corbeau seats and sliders in my bronco before I caged it. I thought the sliders were a little bit of a pain. The drivers seat set up pretty good, but the passenger slider put the passenger seat like 3 or 4 inches higher than the drivers/stock and looked pretty stupid.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya... I just dont want to pay there price for them... Ill fab up my own brackets & make the sliders I have work.... "Think" I have it figured out how Im going to do it..

miesk5 I have a feeling another write up is comming ...LOL

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well I mounted a set of Beard super seats in mine. Do your seats have the 4 tabs coming out of the bottom, in like a 18"x21" pattern. I got 1/8" thick by 1" wide angle iron, transfered the hole pattern of the factory slider and tilt, had to do a little clearancing where the slider pivot was but other than that I mounted my seats to the factory frames, and its all reversable to go back to original if need be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts