Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a company in McBain, Michigan by the name of Hiflo Performance. They make some pretty sweet exhaust systems. They currently have one that works up to 87 model year Broncos. I'm hoping someone nearby with a 5.8 EO4D could let him mock up a new exhaust to fit our newer trucks??? Anyone bored and got some free time??? :-D
Specifically, I have a 95 5.8L XLT and want to purchase exhaust from them.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I only saw systems for up to '77 for Broncos on their site. Posts like this should probably be in the Wheeling section under the Great Lakes section. This forum is for gripes about the new format that rolled out a few months ago. (y)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only saw systems for up to '77 for Broncos on their site. Posts like this should probably be in the Wheeling section under the Great Lakes section. This forum is for gripes about the new format that rolled out a few months ago. (y)
Gotcha... I posted under the wheeling forum in the mid-west chapter but no-one replied there.

You are correct, on their site they only show a system for the older bronco's, but they supply the system that Bronco Graveyard has for the 80-87. With a couple modifications it would be perfect for the newer rigs as well. I've been in contact with the owner and he is excited to put something together for us. He just needs a willing guinea pig...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts