Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,819 Posts
how was your new years? me i rolled my bronco and was wondering if you could keep an eye out for one with a blown motor thats cheap in your neck of the woods. I'd sure appreciate it

Thanks
Travis

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Travis, this sounds about perfect. Now, if the price is as nice as this donor sounds, you might have a winner

I have a question about it tho, Joe. Does your buddy have the title for it?

·
7,819 Posts
i am actually looking for an 87+ basicly because of the EFI stuff. but if the price is right and there is a title available. I am not sure if i can swap my Vin over to that year or not. Let me know what you Find Joe, Thanks man.

later

·
7,819 Posts
That is true but im not sure if the 88 dash would fit in an 80-86 year bko

·
....ehhh
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes they have the title, it was at a ma an pa car lot.

I am pretty sure the dashes swap. same hard mounts in the cab anyways.

I will go check it out this weekend and try to take some pictures and get a price.

Oh and by the way.

I have a set of 351 EFI stuff laying around, if you need a spare set of manifolds, fuel rail, distributor, motor wire harness, Ive got it all, cheap.

Thanks

Joe

·
7,819 Posts
Right on joe, i will keep that in mind. I havent had my upper intake off yet so i wonder if there is any porting that can be done to this intake at least gasket match. if yours is seperated could you tell if there is some metal to be removed to allow better flow.

·
7,819 Posts
Thanks Joe, have a good one

·
7,819 Posts
could the roof be cut off right above were the front fenders would be. kinda around the bottom corner of the windshield and back B pillar were that seem is. if i had something like this i could then cut my roof of and weld another one on. what do you think? how much would you want if you were willing to do this?

·
7,819 Posts
no problem,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts