Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to the area, moved from nh, im lookin for anyone around attlebore ma or providence ri. im movin to attleboro in about 3 weeks, and i know nobody out there thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
im new to the area, moved from nh, im lookin for anyone around attlebore ma or providence ri. im movin to attleboro in about 3 weeks, and i know nobody out there thanks
Haha, pretty funny! I'm moving to NH in 2 weeks from Foxboro, maybe we'll pass each other on the highway........stay in NH, you'll hate it down here.

Greg

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey, were you headed south on rt93 Saturday about 2:15pm? I saw a southbound black Bronco that looked like yours...... I think it was about 2-3 miles south of the NH state line.

Greg

·
Registered
184 Posts
Im pretty close to the area. Im from the Warwick area (20mintues south of Providence). Theres nothing exciting to do here, I wish I could move up to my house in Maine (just outside of North Conway).

Whats the relocation for, school or job?

-Tyler

·
Registered
95 Posts
Im pretty close to the area. Im from the Warwick area (20mintues south of Providence). Theres nothing exciting to do here, I wish I could move up to my house in Maine (just outside of North Conway).

Whats the relocation for, school or job?

-Tyler

Moving in with my GF, her mother gave her a house up there. I'm lucky enough to be working for the same company, just a different project manager. My company actually has more work in both NH, RI, and Maine than it does in Mass right now and they're tight on manpower. So it works out to everyone's advantage.
Greg

·
Registered
95 Posts
says who?:toothless
My buddy who put the sticker on it last time. :thumbup It really is an eyesore, I'm amazed I don't get pulled over in it. Besides, I don't actually need it. I might retire it and make it into my dedicated mud racer. It's locked up in the rear on 35" muds. Just needs a welded front diff and a big shot of nitrous, cut some more of the body off, maybe take the doors off and save some more weight..........

Greg

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im moving here to live with my dad who i just met, im 18 and my mother kicked me out, hes the one that gave me the bko, ive been here a few days and i already have it, but gas at 3.45 i cant complain

·
Registered
95 Posts
im moving here to live with my dad who i just met, im 18 and my mother kicked me out, hes the one that gave me the bko, ive been here a few days and i already have it, but gas at 3.45 i cant complain

Looks like you have no choice but to live in MA. Your dad sounds like a decent guy, giving you a Bronco and all. I hope it works out.
When did East Coast Aero Tech change it's name????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts