Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just brought my bronco and hopefully it'll be on the road in a week or two, wondering if theres any decent wheeling places that are low key

and yes i do know there are no 'legal' places in ny

ill be heading out for trips next year, gotta get the old thing reliable first

·
Premium Member
4,234 Posts
i recall a post a while back on the subject, try giving the search a try. can't say i do any wheeling, never seem to have the time, but i believe you can still get out ont the beaches out east with a permit

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea (made sure my truck was regi'd in east hampton, so i got most the eastern part covered)

and i believe outter beach at fins is still open with a county sticker

·
Premium Member
7,469 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
o jeez, thats right up the road from me, (20minute drive)

amazing, i never knew...

·
Premium Member
4,234 Posts
lots of small trails out in the ville (i'm on exit 69 of the stressway) not worth it with all the rangers out here now days

·
Registered
533 Posts
im on long island

i live on long island im in port washington exit 36 off the LIE and i have about 2 or 3 pretty decent spots in my town but they are pretty small, i herd there was some spots by exits 60 - 70s never been but me and some friends wanted to check it out, anybody know about them or been there? does anyone want to make up a long island meet somewhere?

·
Premium Member
7,469 Posts
i live on long island im in port washington exit 36 off the LIE and i have about 2 or 3 pretty decent spots in my town but they are pretty small, i herd there was some spots by exits 60 - 70s never been but me and some friends wanted to check it out, anybody know about them or been there? does anyone want to make up a long island meet somewhere?
I think some tried to put together a meet on LI once before and nothing happend. But if someone has any good ideas i might be up for a meet and greet.

The trail out east are tight and there's not much there but trails and mabey some mud.

·
Registered
533 Posts
lets do this , im down

·
Registered
533 Posts
mhmmmmm not really do you know any places we would be able to meet? where are u guys at (what exits off the LIE) cuz im like 36

·
Registered
533 Posts
mmhmhhhm we could go to deer park avenue car meet on saturday and friday nights lol

·
Registered
533 Posts
mmmhmmm weill c this saturday if i get my tyruck running

·
Registered
533 Posts
so who wants to go?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.