Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to help me put a lift on my truck? Jus thought i would ask.

ken

·
Registered
48 Posts
i'd help ya out, but it'd be after the first week in may. i got a bunch of final projects due for school. If your still looking for some help around then give me a holler. I always enjoy working on someone's rig, even if it ain't my own.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
redwagon said:
wow...you are finally going to install the lift!!!!:chili: :chili: :chili:

dont know yet. probably not cause i am lazy. i still got to get some bushings, and some bolts and shocks and crap like that. should be in july ish maybe at the latest.

ken

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
dont know yet. probably not cause i am lazy. i still got to get some bushings, and some bolts and shocks and crap like that. should be in july ish maybe at the latest.

ken
betcha I get my sas done first....:histerica

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
redwagon said:
betcha I get my sas done first....:histerica
probably. i would be motivated more if someone would work on my grill. or i could go with a 6 inch lift if....hahahaha just fvckin with you.

ken

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey man i'll help out. I don't have any experiance with suspension work but i'll bring some beer and tell some jokes.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The_Dude said:
Hey man i'll help out. I don't have any experiance with suspension work but i'll bring some beer and tell some jokes.

ha ha ha well you could be the gofer i guess.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I may consider it, the booze sounds good. Well for me it does, your Bronc may not benefit. Waht kinda lift u got?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
i wish i was in the panhandle or anywhere back in fl for that matter anyways soon to have 2 more broncos back in good ol fla

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its a pieced together superlift/ whatever else. I still need to get all the nuts and bolts.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd be down to help out if your waiting a while, I'll be back up in Destin after I graduate second week of May. Like the dude, I don't have any suspension experience, but I'm real good at drinking beer and an extra hand never hurts, right?

R

·
0 Posts
I'm in Orlando, Give me a ring if you want a hand. I got some socket sets and air tools, lots of hand tools too. Never done a lift kit yet so I want to see that.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn orlando is a ways away. i liv eon the panhandle and i was thinking of doing at the base hobby shop and was looking for someone who has done it before to help out. well hell i may have to do it at the house if there are going to be that many beer drinkers...errr helpers

·
Registered
38 Posts
The MP's might frown a little on drinking in the auto hobby shop.

Damn, Orlando's like six and a half hours out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ken, im in p'cola if ya wanna come this way i'll help ya out. never done a lift, but have lowered a few. done my share of suspension swap outs in the past.

steve

·
Registered
517 Posts
i am starting my lift, gears, etc. this weekend. when it's done, i'll help you at the house or hobby shop, doesn't matter to me.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dub said:
i am starting my lift, gears, etc. this weekend. when it's done, i'll help you at the house or hobby shop, doesn't matter to me.

are you installing the gears or having someone do it?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts