Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to order a couple of Z-Paks (Zithromax) to keep around the house for colds and stuff. Have any of you ever ordered from a reliable online pharmacy to get prescription drugs? Please let me know of any I can trust.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
you should have connections to get it from a docs office in those prepacked "samples" they have, i say sample but they are usually what the drug rep leaves them. NO?

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Big market in phony drugs now - on the news last couple of days about fake bird-flu pills in California in from Canada. I'd rather go to Walgreens....my 2¢

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Msuforeman said:
I am looking to order a couple of Z-Paks (Zithromax) to keep around the house for colds and stuff. Have any of you ever ordered from a reliable online pharmacy to get prescription drugs? Please let me know of any I can trust.

Thanks,
Brian
Don't waste your money - Antibiotics will do nothing for a cold unless it has progressed into an infection, bronchitis, pneumonia, or sinus infection.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Just go to a legit phamacy. There's a reason why you need a perscription for most of that stuff, and mayby it's not such a great idea to keep such stuff around "just in case" Because, for example Z-pak fo a cold, you may not be using it right. Leave it to the pros.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
When my wife was undergoing her leukemia treatments all her meds were from Statlanders Pharmacy. They were easy to deal with and delivered as promised.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts