Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd forgotten about them for a couple years, but it looks like they're still in business, judging by their website. Does anyone know if they're still shady and aggrivating to work with?

·
Registered
536 Posts
My roommate got front and rear bumpers for his f150 (you can see them on their site, its the red 01 f150) from them a few months ago. They said it would take 6 weeks and it ended up being a little longer. something like 2 months. The front bumper bent pretty easily by pushing over a couple small trees, and twisted when using a hi lift on it.

·
Banned
44 Posts
I ordered from them last October. I was very dissatisfied. Although the bumper is stout, there were no holes drilled in the mounts, the mounts weren't properly shaped, the tire carrier didn't line up right, the CB mount was too thick, the bumper stuck out too far on the sides, and the receiver was not flush. All things I made sure would be right when I called.

Then trying to get reimbursed some funds when I got it proved to be impossible. Kyle told me that the tire swing was my fault because I didn't seat the bearing properly :rolleyes

It was delivered quick enough, but I had to tell them that I had an offroad event coming up and called them every week to make sure they were working on it. The last week, Kyle said they just started it. I think they were in a rush to get it to me so they half assed it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts