Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the subject says.Anyone from Oregon coming down to CA for a couple days?Please let me know

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where exactly in Oregon are you and what kind of truck/car are you bringing?Also where in CA are you going to be headed to?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:beer of course ill pay him also.I dont know if wants to haul my bumper though:banghead

·
I Cannnt Digggggg It!!!
375 Posts
How far is Grant Pass from Bend? From what Jon (RaisedIIPerfection) told me, the bumper is paid off, BUT it's going to wait at the shipping place for a month because they're not coming down here until then. If its too much of a hassle for anyone to make a trip to Bend, then "X" that idea. :( Dave, if it's already paid for, why should he have wait for so long? A week is cool, 2 weeks is ok, 3 weeks is pushing it, 4 weeks is unacceptable, 4 weeks + is "Are you kiding me?" Can't you get a refund from them? They haven't supplied their services yet, the bumper is just sitting there. :twak Just looking at options...

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
It takes me an hour and a half to get there and back, and I'm not driving to GP, to drop this off. What I told jon was, it will be delivered sometime next month, not that it'll be at least a month to be delivered.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Dave,
Why is it taking so long to ship?Also do you have the phone number of the company that is shipping my bumper?You told me that it would be shipped out sometime next month,but that could mean it can be shipped november 1st or november 30th.If possible can you supply me with the reciept for my records?:wtf

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
I was able to talk to the driver that delivered jeremy's bumper, as well as the owner about that, when I dropped yours off. They're contracted on the east side for a few more weeks. The driver even had to tell a guy in Hillsboro that he couldn't deliver anything until this contract is up. I will call the other trucking company, and ask what they can do for me, but it will cost more - how much, I don't know... which is why I've been using this company - they're cheaper, and the customer service is better than most

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yes I did, thanks. Can you make that fit a 79?

A friend works for a national trucking company. Wanted to get an idea of what he would charge me for a "pickup" and delivery if you were to build me a bumper. Can't help these guys but it would give me an idea.

So...F'in Huge does help me.:shrug

·
I Cannnt Digggggg It!!!
375 Posts
davids78bronco said:
They're contracted on the east side for a few more weeks. The driver even had to tell a guy in Hillsboro that he couldn't deliver anything until this contract is up.
So basically almost a month?! A few weeks to wait until the contract is up, plus another week to ship it :rolleyes: Do you have the phone number to the shipping company???

·
tired of your sh!t
2,880 Posts
J-Roc said:
So basically almost a month?! A few weeks to wait until the contract is up, plus another week to ship it :rolleyes:
at least it doesn't sound like you're being bullshitted. know what I mean?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts