Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's short notice but I just got my SAS done today and would like to go play at Rowher since it's close to my house in case something breaks.

Rowher is north of the Santa Clarita valley about 40 miles North of LA.

If there is any interest we can figure out the day and I will post more info.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I may be able to make it if you promise to pull me if my TFI craps out on me :)

When do you plan on going?

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,779 Posts
I'm booked all holiday weekend.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's too hot this weekend anyway. How about next Saturday, It should be a little cooler by then.

·
Registered
82 Posts
What channel CB you guys on? I may be able to make it next weekend.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,779 Posts
90Beater said:
It's too hot this weekend anyway. How about next Saturday, It should be a little cooler by then.
Think I'm heading out of state again (provided I can be all loaded up) with another load of stuff to the new place.

sure would be cool to test out my nearly stock-ish rig....Can't really believe it myself!

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can do Friday. Let me know. If Jaja can swing it, a small group would be fun. We can figure out what CB channel this week.

I'm going to play a little tomorrow morning but I don't want to get to far from home until I have a few miles on it. I'll stay close to home.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I don't have a CB radio yet, might buy one by friday... not sure. I think ti should be fun.
What trails do you ride there? We tried lookout trail but got stuck going up hill so we turned around. Anyways it should be fun!!

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any trail is fine by me.

I went just up the street to take a couple poser shots today but the voltage was bouncing around and I wasn't thrilled with that so I parked it and will figure it out tomorrow. I didn'e get any pics today.:cry I hope I don't have another alternator failing on me.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Figured out the alt problem. the white wire that goes to the volt reg got disconnected but was leaning on the connector. Partial contact is what was making the voltage go up and down. While I was at it I swapped the pulley for a slightly larger one off another 3G. This slows it down a little plus it stops that annoying squeal when I start it up.

:thumbup :chili: :thumbup

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like Friday is out for me. I have to help my Dad out with some work at his house. I'm stlll up for Saturday if anyone can make it. I gotta fix a small problem first though. I bent the passanger side TRE a we bit on a large boulder on the 4th. See you tomorrow Tim.

·
Registered
82 Posts
So is anything happeneing this weekend?

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm up for Saturday, Redwagons a maybe.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
82 Posts
how difficult is that? i'm more of a scenic ***** than rockcrawling....

what time would you go if you do?

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jaja said:
how difficult is that? i'm more of a scenic ***** than rockcrawling....

what time would you go if you do?
Any time. I'm flexible. If you are coming from Torrence it might take you a while to get here.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts