Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Ford Eddie Bauer Bronco 5.0
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am having a hell of a hard time finding 40/20/40 seats of a 92-96 Ford F-250 Super Cab.
And I found this site that sells custom seats (shop4seats.com). Has anyone ever order from them before and if so, how did it turn out?
The sell brackets that allow the seat to fit a F-250 and I figured if it fits a F-250, than it should fit a Bronco since the floor plan is the same.
But the cost is around $2300 with shipping and I cant just return it if it doesn't fit. Any advice would be great.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I haven’t used them before, but another Bronco owner over here used them... he said the only thing he didn’t like about them was the price... other than that, he loves his seats and has had them in his cherry Bronco for about 5 years now iirc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Can’t comment on that site but the f150 super cab seats are the same so maybe try expanding you’re search to include those if you haven’t already. Also where are you located. There’s always trucks with those seats on market place by me and the seats are like $500 for a nice set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
Interested too. I have a 97 or 98 split 60/40 I want to put in mine. I haven't spent a lot of time trying to mount it but it looks to be a pain.

tim

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice, and you wont be sitting in somebody else's farts....but expensive
Why not a nice pair of leather seats out of an escalade from a J Yard or something?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya they seem to run pretty high. I priced the cheapest one they have and after adding extra padding and the brackest needed, it would run around $1800 with leather seats.

Well I just found out recently that all 40/20/40 seats from the F-Series fit the bronco. I have been only looking at F-250's and I am now expanding my search. Problem is some of the ones I found are all torn up and need to be redone and that runs around $400 to $500 for shops to redo.

Can’t comment on that site but the f150 super cab seats are the same so maybe try expanding you’re search to include those if you haven’t already. Also where are you located. There’s always trucks with those seats on market place by me and the seats are like $500 for a nice set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im located in Los Angeles and $500 is doable if you can help me out.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice, and you wont be sitting in somebody else's farts....but expensive
Why not a nice pair of leather seats out of an escalade from a J Yard or something?
Would these fit? I not a welder and I need something that can bolt on...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.