Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its made by agr. its called the ford super pump. it comes tapped for hydroboost and creates a whopping 1500 psi and 4 gpm. sounds like a great pump but i have heard too many negative things about agr. so what's the verdict, anyone have any experience with this pump or agr pumps or gear boxs in general?

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Why not just switch over to the Saginaw pump (if it can be done on a 96)?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess because i figure if there is something better, why not have it? also, like i mentioned it's setup for hydraboost. The reg sag is not. I would have to tap into it. So if there is a great pump already set up for it, it sounds like a winner to me!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm one the does not recomend their boxes. Redhead boxes are everything AGR claims to be. It just sucks I bought AGR first. based on that, I wouldnt try the pump.
noted. Thanks for the input. Anyone think otherwise of agr? or have another option.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
i guess because i figure if there is something better, why not have it? also, like i mentioned it's setup for hydraboost. The reg sag is not. I would have to tap into it. So if there is a great pump already set up for it, it sounds like a winner to me!
You can get a 1996 F350/f450 sag pump with 2 returns. only thing about the hydroboost pumps is that the are 2 returns, one is for the gear box and the other return is for the hydroboost. you can also go with a few other years as well, not sure which.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts