Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided at 15 2 broncos is too much, if you have a trailor or dolly your welcome to come get it. It has a 400m(needs rebuild and to be put back together) good 4-speed tranny rebuilt 30k ago,good axles,ok body but rusty,this would be a good winter project or a easy mud truck build up. I dont have the time or money for this one, it needs a engine overhaul and a brake job and a few minor repairs and it should be driveable. I am getting it crushed if no one wants it...................:cry

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
road trip, come on you dont wanna see another 79 go do you? you have 2 months think about it man....could be the start of a good build up! Ill attmpt to post pics tomorow but there is a crappy one in the post a pic of your bronco(78-79 fourm)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i wouldnt, im getting it crushed if no one wants it, i am trying to give it away so good axles,tranny,ect ect ect ect dont goto waste, if you get it do what you want with it

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im sure you could make a couple hundred off the axles and t-case and stuff..come of badass its not that far away+free= you selling parts off it=$$$

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
come on i know you wanna come get it and take her home to tear appart and take pics of the wreckage to show me:toothless

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Im in ND.... Hmmm a trailer... road trip... 2 months... It could happen... but I doubt it

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why do you think i took it free in the first place:thumbup ...too bad im broke and so young, Its pretty solid guys a engine overhaul,brakejob and minor repairs and its good to go!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pull the body off and this could be a good start to a replica of nameless's bruggy?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just talked to my mom, she said if someone is gonna come get it we need to know by FRIDAY NIGHT! If no one wants it its going to my uncles garage instead of being crushed...:shrug ...if you want it tell me by tommorow night

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got a PM from BYERKS he says he wants it! if he changes his mind its still here but i think he wants it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got someone who wants it!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts