Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need a rear bumper for my 93 bronco. i cant find one and i dont have 400 bucks for a new one. im looking for the same exact style as the factory one. i like the way it looks. does anyone have one that they want to sell? i live in NJ. shipping is not a problem...ill gladly pay it. i just need one bad. let me know thanks. Nick.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I also got a factrory rear bumper, so if i m closer u can come pick this one up off of me.. just give me a PM

·
FSB warrior
6,116 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im looking for a bumper in good condition but i dont want the one with the pad in the center...im looking for the plastic pad on the top and no pads in the center if this is what you have tbbronco58, give me some details...mine tore a pole out of the ground by the previous owner and it alls messed up...it makes my truck look bad lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
oo srry, but the one i have has the pads on the top of the bumper, and where u put the lisence plate it has the pad in there, and it has the black trim around the center of it, i mean u can have it for $40 if u want, i mean u cant find one thta cheap in a decent condition, until u get a good one, and u can have the set of the for $60 front and back, the front has no rubber on it, very clean, no dents on either, and nice chrome.. well get back to me on your decision....

i am gonna try to get some pics of the truck, and the bumpers, so u know, i have very little time, and i need to get rid of it fast, so i m looking to get what ever i can for it..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts