Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have everything ready to go, just need to cut tubes to length and fab the tringle frame. I was laying under the truck and looking best place to install the axle bracket and hit a speed bump... I have a 14 bolt diff and its got more diff to the driver side tham the pass. Problem it causes is i would need to mount my upper shock outbound of the frame which is fine with me but doni just weld a stud onto the frame? Or needs to be braced somehow... It will also be close to the cross member back there when it compresses since its close to the frame rail. My other option is to cut my exhaust off at the t case and run the traction bar up the passenger side. But looking at that where the hell am i going to install my muffler lol, i guess i could mount the flowmaster 40 vertically as opposed to the current horizontal plane. Justblooked at it and if i do that it will hang below my frame rail, aside from appearance i dont think it will be a huge hang up point

Sorry no pics, im at kids swimming lessons lol, any input or experience is awesome

1 - 1 of 1 Posts