Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
into their standard size garage?

I have the Bronco lifted 4" with 33's and I have about 1-2 inch clearance currently and want to slap 35's on instead of the little 33's and plan on deflating the tires prior to parking it in the garage.

Anyone else use this or a simular method? I would love to just swap on some cheap steel wheels with some 29-30" tires, but I don't want to dump the $$ into that idea when I can just deflate, and air up with my compressor. Seeing as I drive this beast about once a month it's not like I would be doing it every morning and I will not leave it outside.

Will this work? Anyone know how many inches I can get out of deflating some 35's to about 2psi. lol

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
13,439 Posts
if it wasnt for my lights i could fit when i had my 4 inch and 35's without airing down. i have a 94 though

·
Registered
966 Posts
Getting in door

I have a 7ft door and my Bronco fits in there just fine with 6in lift and 35's no airing down at all required. It has about 1/2" of room.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a 7ft door and my Bronco fits in there just fine with 6in lift and 35's no airing down at all required. It has about 1/2" of room.

I think 7ft is the standard size, correct?

Man that sounds like a tight squeeze, were you very apprehensive and slowly driving it in when you were testing the clearance? lol

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,787 Posts
my truck fits in a 6'8" garage with 4" of lift and 35s. I have about 2" of clearance, but it definitely seems like im going to hit from inside the cab.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my truck fits in a 6'8" garage with 4" of lift and 35s. I have about 2" of clearance, but it definitely seems like im going to hit from inside the cab.
Awesome.. Well I need to order 35's instead of 33's then!:chili:

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
I could probably fit 44's fine with my door, I had 10' doors installed when I built the house. I should of just built 10' wider. Damn 4 car isn't enough room.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I could probably fit 44's fine with my door, I had 10' doors installed when I built the house. I should of just built 10' wider. Damn 4 car isn't enough room.

Have I told you this week how much I dont like you and your pics?! :goodfinge

·
Registered
689 Posts
i went to a 7' 6'' door

i always had about 3/8 clearence but the other winter the ground froze so hard it lifted my floor one night.......long story short, the next morning i tore the weather strip and aluminum off the header....lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts