Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
Joined
·
15,245 Posts
:rockon :rockon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,164 Posts
Dude that was awesome!!!!!!!!
 

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
Joined
·
4,522 Posts
Ya know I'm watching that thinking how kick ass that is.. But would we think it was awsome if that was American soldiers being blown away?
 

·
No avatar required
Joined
·
10,956 Posts
Bronco85 said:
Ya know I'm watching that thinking how kick ass that is.. But would we think it was awsome if that was American soldiers being blown away?
That's what I was thinking, didn't something like that air on CNN after Desert Storm?

After they were finished you could hear them say "they're ours" or something along those lines.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,198 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
That's what I was thinking, didn't something like that air on CNN after Desert Storm?

After they were finished you could hear them say "they're ours" or something along those lines.
Lock and load another round,
Watch those bodies hit the ground,
All I ever wanna see is bodies, bodies, bodies!

If that body ain't dead yet,
Stab him with your bayonet,
All I ever wanna see is bodies, bodies, bodies!

Slap another magizine,
In your trusty M16
All I ever wanna see is bodies, bodies, bodies!

Toss another frag grenade,
Thats the reason they are made,
All I ever wanna see is bodies, bodies, bodies!

Drop some napalm from the sky,
Watch those babys burn and fry,
All I ever wanna see is bodies, bodies, bodies!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,340 Posts
do you haev any more vids like that or where did you find this one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OldBlue said:
do you haev any more vids like that or where did you find this one?
Well I thought that I had the AC-130 video but cant seem to find it. I know I got it at work. That stuff just gets emailed at work. Seems like one person gets it and shows it to sombody else. Next thing you know the whole squadron has it.
 

·
scrounger extrordinaire
Joined
·
4,774 Posts
you gotta rename it with .jpg at the end. did it look like a tractor plowing a field to anyone else? heres the ac-130, puff the magic dragon i hope. havent seen it yet so i hope it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
what squadron?... that looks like a p-3 in your picture there
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top