Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i really didnt mean to flake out on you on the get together. I had our wedding On friday and we were supposed to go to NC monday morning. Well I was sick all weekend with the flu then we ended up not having the money we thought we would have for the trip. So we had to settle for Orlando and Mickey Mouse instead (we already have season passes so it didnt cost much)
:doh0715::doh0715::doh0715:

We are now shooting for making it up there in Mid April or so, and this time with no wedding to pay for we will have the Money!!!:beer:beer:beer

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
are now shooting for making it up there in Mid April or so, and this time with no wedding to pay for we will have the Money!!!:beer:beer:beer
You'll have to bring the bronco then, because Uwharrie will be open.:chili:

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
You'll have to bring the bronco then, because Uwharrie will be open.:chili:
x2! :stupid

I didn't believe your story about Disney and being broke until you threw in the part about the season passes.;) I know that they call themselves the Happiest Place on Earth™, but in my experience they're more like the Most Expensive place on Earth. That, and they tried to kill me. Bastards.

Glad to hear that you're feeling better though, I know that I'm just miserable when I'm sick like that.

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
the flu bug is everywhere. i had it last week. congrats on the wedding.
looking forward to meeting you in april. if you can , bring your bronco. we will all hit ure for a day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts