Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else get it yet? i noticed in the top 50 for the top truck challenge there are ONLY THREE thats right just three. a 79, and two 66's. :thumbup

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
gearrat said:
anyone else get it yet? i noticed in the top 50 for the top truck challenge there are ONLY THREE thats right just three. a 79, and two 66's. :thumbup

I was actually surprised there were so many. I thought there were 2 79s? 1 that has been in the magazine a shit load of times, and one that was ridin' on 49s or something like that.

I'll have to check again.

Im thinkin since the one 79 has gotten so much exposure in the mag, it'll get picked. It's the one that has the chop top... I think he's runnin' a 514 as well.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Any Jeeps?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I always vote for the Broncos no matter what...Weather I like them or not...This year Dan Dibble got my vote with the broncos & local guys...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I counted 17 of the 50 that are running Rockwells. I'm only running a puny Dana 70 and I'm starting to feel inadequate.... I have a hard time flexing my rear springs. So, how do these people wheel Rockwells in anything but straight ahead mud pits? I would think the springs would be so stiff they would barely budge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts