Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, how is the Zoo and Aquarium in Atlanta? Im taking the family up there and picking up a grille guard in athens. will make for a long day, but i think it will be fun. so anyone been there. they have a package deal where we can go to both for about 135 bucks.

thanks for the info

ken

·
Registered
484 Posts
The aquarium is AMAZING. I can't remember the zoo very well... but I'm sure it's worth seeing. IIRC, the enclosures are smallish, which puts the animals near you. :thumbup

But definitely, the aquarium is not to be missed.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Hey everyone, how is the Zoo and Aquarium in Atlanta? Im taking the family up there and picking up a grille guard in athens. will make for a long day, but i think it will be fun. so anyone been there. they have a package deal where we can go to both for about 135 bucks.

thanks for the info

ken
Ken eat before you go into the aquarium food in there is outraegeously high and they dont allow anytthing in. It was okay but the one in Chatanooga was way better and cheaper.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ken eat before you go into the aquarium food in there is outraegeously high and they dont allow anytthing in. It was okay but the one in Chatanooga was way better and cheaper.
I planned on it Jason. i know they are a rip off when you do that. im going to pick up a grille guard from robbiem about 70 miles outside of atlanta and i figured it would be a good way to take the wife and kid to the aquarium. she is happy cause she has never seen a whale. i told her we see them all the time at the beach lol.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crud zoo is not one of the packaged items I dont think:

http://www.atlanta.net/mvp/

This is the one I was thinking of. Honestly Atlanta has one of the worst zoos in the nation. Just warning you. It was ranked in the ten worst a few years back. While it is making a "recovery", still isn't somewhere I take my kids. :(
yeah me and the wife just talked after seeing the pics that astra put up, we are going to just the aqaurium and after looking at the pics of the zoo we have all the same animals at the zoo here. So we are just going to go to athens and then come back and hang out at the aquarium all day then come home. if we get a wild hair up our ass we may go to the zoo in birmingham. doubt it though

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
So we are just going to go to athens and then come back and hang out at the aquarium all day then come home.
It'll take all day...tons of shit there. I was gonna tell ya that ya wouldn't have time for both anyway in a day. Since your skipping the zoo it doesn't matter now, but you do want as much time at the aquarium...

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well we are taking both Digital camera so i will take plenty of pics for you guys. It is my excuse to go pick uip a grille gaurd, and me and the wife havent gone anywhere like that for a few years. we may end up spending the night, depending on how long we are at the aqaurium.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well thanks but we probably wont get a hotel in atlanta. We will go outside there and get one. Every since the olympics the prices in atl have never been the same

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Well thanks but we probably wont get a hotel in atlanta. We will go outside there and get one. Every since the olympics the prices in atl have never been the same
Oh, I understand. I have only stayed there once, (wedding night before our trip to mexico) and it was like $300.00 :cry

But I have always wanted to go back.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I looked it up online and prices range from 105.00-1250 a night. yeah i can handle the motel 6 for 39.99

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A man after my own heart :thumbup
If we were not going to the Beau rivage in Biloxi in the summer i would spring for that. but i already planned a room at the beau for 120 a night for 3 nights. this is the honeymoon we never had.

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Aw yes the last time I was at the aquarium it was 3 brand new concrete slab. It was cool job though...:thumbup

1 - 20 of 59 Posts