Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARB RULES!!! :rockon

Anyone who doesn't like ARB's is a loser!!!!!!

That's all I have to say.... :thumbup

·
huh
7,195 Posts
ARB's do rule..
ARB's customer service rules as well.. (If you call them up) ;)

Email is a different story.. 2 emails.. No replies.. I was too lazy to call..

Hey Rade..... Do you have a wiring schematic online somewhere.. Ive got my arb wired up wrong.... (lost the manual)... Front ARB + ARB Compressor..

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
Poser's a little, um biased.

And Zilla, I hope you're not using the ARB harness 'cause it's plug and play. If so, I'll be sure to give you a hard time about it for time eternal

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything is plug and play except the switches which can cause you all sort of problems if you don't wire then right (duh).
Raf I'm afraid I don't know of any place the wiring schematic is available online, but shoot me an e-mail direct on Monday and i'll get it to you
[email protected]

Rade

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
OffRoadPoser said:
ARB RULES!!! :rockon

Anyone who doesn't like ARB's is a loser!!!!!!

That's all I have to say.... :thumbup

gimme a Buy One GET ONE FREE! and I'll love'em too :goodfinge

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Keith_L said:
And Zilla, I hope you're not using the ARB harness 'cause it's plug and play. If so, I'll be sure to give you a hard time about it for time eternal
OffRoadPoser said:
Everything is plug and play except the switches which can cause you all sort of problems if you don't wire then right (duh).
Raf I'm afraid I don't know of any place the wiring schematic is available online, but shoot me an e-mail direct on Monday and i'll get it to you
[email protected]
Rade
The switches and the 2 bare wires are whats got me confused.. i should have never taken it out. Ill email you on monday.. Thanks
:rockon

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
SUPERJUNK said:
Thats funny,I never knew I was a loser. :shocked I guess you learn something new everyday.
Ya live in Jersey, it should be obvious :goodfinge

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
If i ever get rich, its OX all the way.
Sorry, just thought i would be a fat bastard and jack this thread.
Flame on.

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
OX died!

I can't find any info on an ox locker. The company website oxtrax.com is for sale and their phone number is disconnected.

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
Someone bought 'em out.... right before they were supposed to release their 8.8 ford locker, damn

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
<-----------joins the loser ranks. wanted an OX reaaaallly bad, i can't believe they were bought out.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
good thing they were bought out before they released the 8.8 locker....cause then you would have bought one, and they still would have gone under, and then no tech support for you!

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
^ don't need it with an OX (just though I'd fire up the ARB guys :goodfinge)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts