Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a 2001 F-350 Diesel and he needs new tires, He found an online store that sells 4 new Kenda KR29 mud tires, 285-75-16, load range E, load index 126, 10 ply mud terrains for only 648.00 and free shipping ! Are these tires any good ??

·
was born with a
4,415 Posts
Their motorcycle tires are very good.

Had a pair for track a while back.

I know its two different vehicles, but overall I feel the quality is good and would buy again.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had their off road tires before too, but the price on these is kinda scary-

·
Why do you want to see my
3,468 Posts
I just put Kenda Klever AT's 285/70R17 on my Silverado in August. I got them on amazon for about $520 shipped for all four. I was skeptical at first but after reading the reviews I decided to give them a shot. When I got them mounted, the guy said it took a little bit more weight then usual to balance.

Anyway, I had Goodyear wranglers on the truck since new and they sucked, especially in the rain. I've put about 3,000 miles on the Kenda's now and I think they are great. I don't have any issues with the ass end of the truck sliding out anymore, even in the rain. The road manners are good and they have a slight hum to them, which I don't mind. For an all terrain, they have a pretty aggressive tread, which I also like.

So far, I have no complaints with these tires. The next test will be when the snow comes. I probably won't know how many miles I would get out of them though because I'm planning on trading the truck in soon.

I would say go for it. :beer

·
Registered
2 Posts
kenda klever mt

I just mounted and balanced a new set of kenda klever mt tires. They are the 32x11.5x15. They look awesome and ride great. I have them on my 89 bronco. They have a deep tread. I got them from amazon for $596 plus free shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts