Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Redneck Romeo
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I know this is a random question, but this seems weird to me. I'm planning on re-covering my seats with vinyl, and every diagram I've looked at for the '87-91 Bronco shows a high-back bucket seat with inboard armrests (only one on each seat). My Bronco has dual armrests on both front buckets, like the '80-86 style. The (original) upholstery has the Eddie Bauer tree logo stitched in it, so I'd imagine these are original to the truck.

Anybody have any information about all this?

EDIT: Sorry for the one huge pic -- I don't know how to IMG link the scaled-down version...

'80-86 Style Front Buckets (what I have):

'87-91 Style Front Buckets:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Seats

My 84 XLT has low back seats with no arm rest on either side. Came from Ford this way. Still in the truck after 26 years

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am new here saw this post, one the things I am looking for are some cover to fit thoose exact seats too with the dual arm rest. I have set out of an Eddie Bauer I want try to use in my Bronco. The fool had mine before I got it, put some really nasty fitting seats out of a Ranger or something in it. I pick up the EB seats at pick a part, so I can have the correct seat tracks for it. The seats upholstry is a bit worn out just like to put set of covers on them. I am not going go threw expense of recovering them. This is going in a toy for mud.

Was wondering found any options for seat covers on these.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts