Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
The best sound I've heard from a bronco is a straight pipe to a flowmaster muffler and then dumps out right after the muffler.. :rockon

·
Registered
274 Posts
Spectre said:
The best sound I've heard from a bronco is a straight pipe to a flowmaster muffler and then dumps out right after the muffler.. :rockon
That is what Ive got, dumps right before my rear end, also have hedmen shorty headers. I have had people say its the best sounding bronco they have ever heard. I wish I had a sound clip like that to show you

·
Registered
136 Posts
That sounds kind of like mine... no muffler here though dumps out right after the 2nd O2 senso... my cats my muffler

·
Registered
194 Posts
That sounds awesome! I've got the cat-back into a Flowmaster 40-series and then it splits into dual and then with quad tips. Sounds great and looks pretty cool too!

·
Registered
51 Posts
sounds pretty good i have straight pipes, well with stock cats, and pacesetter shorty headers. i will make a clip and post it soon.

·
Registered
51 Posts
http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/293381//HPIM0716.MPG

Here is mine. I apologies for the wind. I have, as i mentioned above pacesetter shorties, into a stock Y Pipe, stock converters, into a short Y splitter pipe, then exits before the rear wheels, ikf you look at the clip you can see the exhaust on the other side too.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
how do i post audio

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
seems Zippy doesn't want me to hear it :shrug

Cooter, that's not bad :thumbup

broncoorboat - if you have the file on your harddrive, you can upload it to your supermotors account - provided you set one up for yourself

soon as I get my pc built, and finger out how to upload video, I'll post a clip of mine. squealing belt and all :toothless

·
Registered
772 Posts
The bullet sounds sweet :thumbup I had one on mine when I still had single exhaust. Im going to try and get a clip of mine tomorrow to see what you guys think :toothless

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
so just upload to my super motors and link to there

1 - 20 of 93 Posts