Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arizona/ 85 Bronco XLT

I have come to the conclusion that this rig is not what I want to build. I really hate to sell it, but I am in the market for something a little bit smaller to hit these Arizona trails with. It is a 1985 Bronco, it has a six inch lift, I want to say superlift but cant recall for sure. I have built custom front and rear bumpers for it, I also built custom sliders for it. I am in the process of building a spare tire carrier as well. It is sitting on top of 315/75/16 tires and 16x8 wagon wheels. The tire are brand new purchased them in Oct of 05. They have a really aggresive tread on them. It has a 351 not sure if it is C, W, or M. Some one will chime in on that. The front axle is lincoln locked and the rear has a LSD. I have had this thing in the rocks and performed suprisingly well. Has some dents and paint chips. I am asking $3250.00. There is a pic in my sig and I will get some more this weekend after I clean it up! You may reply to this ad or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thie dash. it has a JVC cassette player

Here is the head liner

The back seat and soem of the rear 6x9

Back seat again

The front buckets have seat covers. Both seats have rips, however the integrity of the cushions has not been compromised. The carpet copuld use a steam cleaning.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Bought my 90 bronco last year for $2500 and it was super clean. Prices have really fallen on the FSB's " Gas Prices":doh0715:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts