Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
--------------
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help Needed
Howdy FSB Members, S/W Chapter, Az Faction & Az Faction - Tucson & S/E Sector Members.
@itwasFREE!!!! @Rodan and @Alwaysdirty have brought this Situation to OUR Attention and We Need your Help....

The Bureau of Land Management is currently trying to Close some Trails up near Bumble Bee, Arizona
in the "Black Canyon" area.

You can Help keep these trails Open by "Sharing Your Voice".

Please Follow this "Link" to find the Comment Sheet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/87u0wl8e27...es).pdf?dl=0

Download and Save the File from "Dropbox".
Then Open the File and Fill in Your Information. (The Shaded Areas on the 1st page.)
Save a Copy of the Modified File on your Computer. (or Phone?) so that you can "Attach" it to an E-Mail.
(And have a Copy for YOUR records too.)

Then
Send an E-mail to the BLM with the File Attached. (I put their E-mail Link Below)

In the "Subject Line",,,
Attn: Ms. Tammy Pike - Re: Black Canyon Corridor COMMENTS

[email protected]

I also Added my own Personal Comments into the "Body" of my E-mail to Ms. Pike to be Included into the
Process,,, After all "Personal Touch" can never hurt in these types of Situations.

This needs to happen quickly as the "Deadline" for Public Comments / Input
ENDS May 22nd.

Yeah, Kinda Short Notice, but we all know how the Govt Plays.....

So, Please Don't think like,
PPPPPHHHHH that's up there and it doesn't effect me...

FYI,
This is almost the Same Thing that happened back in 2009 right here in Redington Pass,
Some "Really Awesome" trails were Lost to US ALL.
and Recently in the Santa Rita's we might have just Lost "Gunsight Pass" to some "Canadian" Mining Operations......

So,
Lets ALL Pitch In and Help Keep Our Trails Open..

Later,
Dragon

·
--------------
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update,

Trail Closure Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
Hey Boss,
( @itwasFREE!!!! )

Any Updates on the BLM vs Black Canyon trails ???

Later,
Dragon
I spoke with the Arizona off road association this weekend at 4WP event they were at the meeting on Friday & this is what they were told.

Still being talked about! “Typical response from the Government” Then the rest of the story, The email that was sent out With a link that everyone was supposed to download make their own comments why these trails needed to be kept open and you were to choose from A B C etc. Then as instructed you were to resend that information back to the appropriate party so that your comment could be counted.

Well 1800 people didnt read the email and just copied and pasted the email without THEIR comments! What does this mean? Those 1800 emails counted as 1 voice. 1 comment.

Conversation over

End Quote ***

Just keeping Ya'll up to Date.

Later,
Dragon

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sad to see Arizona BLM doing the same thing they keep doing here in Nevada... Not sure if ya'll suffer from the same root cause of the mass influx of Californians moving in to escape Commiefornia... then trying to impose what they escaped from in the new home.... They have closed some of our trails, paved others, imposed ridicolous speed limits on others. Removed obstacles, now they go and grade them turning what were fun trails with whoops and bumps to little more than gravel roads and actively patrol them to make sure the fun factor is kept to a minimum.

·
--------------
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Indeed we are seeing the influx from "Everywhere" by all Shapes, Colors, Sizes, Attitudes.

Then these folk see where we go wheelin' and say Wow it's so Beautiful out there,
we need Stop those Bad 4 wheelers from destroying the Environment so we can go hike / bike, camp, whatever...

They have No Idea how much we take care of the trail systems.

Then, in all of their "Wisdom" they make it easier for the smaller vehicles to gain access and
you can actually see the "Littering" and Destruction Increase, and Tagging starts showing up Everywhere,
On Signs, Rocks, Cactus, Corrals, anything Flat. (Man, I really hate them tagging fargin' Pinheads.....)
Shooting Areas get congested and littered up so people move out to different & Unsafe areas and they Blame it on,,,
"Them Damned Wheelers".....

They want to preserve the Environment,
but do not realize they are actually Destroying the very thing they want to Protect....

Maybe they should just build Obstacles right at the Gate to keep the "A"holes Out.

Later,
Dragon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts